The Euroquarter in perpetual motion...This Thursday, November 19th, as announced in our events, was held an evening meeting between players in the European neighborhood. Mr Alain Hutchinson, Commissioner for Europe in "Brussels Region" has exposed some visions of the future European district of Brussels, in particular:
- The inauguration of the metro Schuman on 3 December in the presence of King Philip;
- The draft tourist walk between the Place Royale and the European neighborhood;
- The new European museum located in the Leopold Park;
- The relocation and redevelopment of the European Parliament offices in the "caprice des dieux" building;
- The new building "Maertens" Beillard Street;
- The development of roundabouts, streets and avenues of the European district, etc.
Euroquarter.eu will come back in greater detail on each of these topics later.More infos...
Daily news of the European district